As we all know, summer is EXTREMELY hot, but I’ve found ways to make sure you stay cool during the summer while also not wasting that much money on air conditioning!
- Go to the pool/splash pad: Going to the pool/splash pad not only provides cold water for the scorching season, but it also entertains children, teens, and even adults! This is one of the best ways to get cool!
- Turn off your lights: The summer provides light until about 8 o clock at night. Therefore, you can turn off the lights to not only get cool, but to also save money on your light bill.
- Don’t use the stove as much: Summer is DEFINITELY not the time to be cooking on the stove, as it provides wayyyy too much heat!
- Use cotton: Wearing cotton clothing keeps you cool during those hot summer days.
- Wear light colors: What I mean by this is to wear colors like white and yellow, because dark colors are known to actually attract the heat!( I know this because I had a science project based on it.)