Today, I’ll be helping you help the environment. Here are 6 ways that you can help your environment.
- Use cars less: Try to walk or bike to a location instead of depending heavily on your car. This helps you protect the environment and maybe even shed some pounds!
- Recycle, Reduce, Reuse: Recycling is the process in which you reuse items to make new things. Reducing is decreasing the amount of trash we produce. Reusing is finding a new way to use the item without throwing it away.
- Bring your own bag: When you are going to the store and you’re not buying that many items, you can bring your own bag to reduce the amount of plastic that you use. Not only that, but you can also have reusable water bottles, straws, and plates.
- Shorten shower time: For all of you shower singers that spend 45 minutes having a concert in there, you probably need to cut the amount of time you spend in the shower. This helps save gallons of water!
- Turn the water off when brushing: When you are brushing your teeth, turn the water off until you need to rinse it off.
- Use rechargeable batteries: Believe it or not, there are rechargeable batteries! This not only reduces the amount of batteries bought, but it also decreases the amount of money spent on the batteries.
Middle school can be really tough. You have to go through peer pressure, stress, and GRADES! I’m going to give you 10 tips on how to make it out of middle school with good grades.
- Get organized: Before you even start with all of the studying, you need to get organized. Make sure all of your work and notes for each class are organized in your dividers.
- Pay Attention: Paying attention in class is very beneficial for you as a student because they will discuss things that will be shown on your tests.
- Don’t get Distracted: Many people in class don’t care about their grades at all. Ignore their distractions and make sure that you are engaged with the class.
- Study: Reviewing your notes can really help you understand the curriculum. Believe me, studying isn’t the best thing in the world, but you have to do it in order to succeed.
- Ask for help: Your teachers are there to help you understand the topics. If you find yourself stuck on a subject, ask your teachers if they can walk you through it.
- Do your homework: Doing your homework is practice for the topic you are learning in class. Make sure you aren’t just giving it to your parents to do for you or copying off of someone else.
- Turn in missing work: 0’s in the grade book can greatly drop your grade. Turn in all of those assignments so that your grade is better. Remember that anything is better than nothing.
- Ask for extra credit: Extra credit can really bring your grade up. Kindly ask your teacher for the opportunity to increase your grade and they will gladly help you.
- Go to tutorials: Tutorials really helps you get a reteach of the topics you might not understand. Going to tutorials means you get extended class time and you should take that opportunity.
- Don’t procrastinate: Procrastinating is a very, very bad choice. I know people are getting really tired of hearing this over and over again, but there is a reason for that. Procrastinating can result in 0’s which results in a low grade which is the exact opposite of what you are trying to achieve.
Welcome to the Daily Tea! This blog is about the basic tips and hacks of everyday life, but today I will simply be writing about myself and how this blog works! My name is Precious Igbokwe and I am a middle school student. I love to read and write which is what led me to this blog in the first place. I will be providing hacks on school, home, and work life of any child, teen, or adult. That’s it for today’s post! Leave a recommendation for any future posts that you would like to see from me.
Remember! Stay lively, loving, and learning.