Today, I’ll be helping you help the environment. Here are 6 ways that you can help your environment.
- Use cars less: Try to walk or bike to a location instead of depending heavily on your car. This helps you protect the environment and maybe even shed some pounds!
- Recycle, Reduce, Reuse: Recycling is the process in which you reuse items to make new things. Reducing is decreasing the amount of trash we produce. Reusing is finding a new way to use the item without throwing it away.
- Bring your own bag: When you are going to the store and you’re not buying that many items, you can bring your own bag to reduce the amount of plastic that you use. Not only that, but you can also have reusable water bottles, straws, and plates.
- Shorten shower time: For all of you shower singers that spend 45 minutes having a concert in there, you probably need to cut the amount of time you spend in the shower. This helps save gallons of water!
- Turn the water off when brushing: When you are brushing your teeth, turn the water off until you need to rinse it off.
- Use rechargeable batteries: Believe it or not, there are rechargeable batteries! This not only reduces the amount of batteries bought, but it also decreases the amount of money spent on the batteries.