- Avoid fatty foods: Cut down on fried foods and fast food.
- Be active: Exercise at least 3 days a week, and at least 60 minutes per workout.
- Always Monitor your Blood Pressure: Untreated blood pressure leads to heart diseases.
- Avoid Alcohol and Cigarettes: Smoking causes coronary heart diseases which can be deadly if not managed properly.
- Do yearly check-ups: This will help you know your cholesterol level and treat them if it is high.
- Avoid stress: Stress is one of the main causes of heart attacks. Try to avoid stressors.
- Achieve and Maintain a healthy weight: Make sure to stay at a healthy weight according to your body mass index.
- Get enough rest: Get at least 8 hours of sleep every night.
- Nothing in excess: Even exercises and dieting should be in moderation.
- Enjoy your Life! Try as much as possible to be happy and healthy and be in the company of happy people. Avoid negative and toxic people around you.
Berries are tiny, tasty fruits, but they are so much more than that. I’m going to show you 10 benefits of snacking on berries.
- Berries help Diabetes: Berries improve your blood sugar and insulin levels. This is a very good benefit for diabetic people.
- Berries have lots of Nutrients: Berries have vitamin c, manganese, folate, copper, and vitamin k. Berries are also low in calories.
- Berries help with inflammation: Berries are filled with antioxidants that help fight inflammation in the body.
- Berries are good for the skin: Berries help reduce the amount of wrinkling on your skin. Ellagic acid is found in the berries which helps with the skin benefits.
- Berries reduce the risk of cancer: Pterostilbene is found in berries which helps fight against cancer. Ellagic acid is a pterostilbene also found in berries.
- Berries help constipation: Berries have alot of fiber in them which is why they help prevent constipation.
- Berries help acne: The antioxidant in berries help cure your acne, so the more you eat them, the better for you!
- Berries help you lose weight: Eating one whole cup of berries is low in calories, but high in needed nutrients. That is why these fruits help you lose weight.
- Berries help you sleep: Due to the antioxidants, you sleep better when you eat more berries.
- Berries boost memory: Berries are filled with anthocyanins that help with your memory.
1.The Berry Blast: This recipe includes…
Blackberries, Blueberries, and Raspberries.
Steps: Take the desired amount of each fruit and wash them thoroughly. Put them into a blender with ice cubes and blend! Finally, pour the smoothie into a cup and drink, and my mother also likes to add half a teaspoon of turmeric This is also the perfect healthy drink for summer time.
2.Cucumber Ginger: This recipe includes…
Cucumber and Ginger.
Steps: Take cut cucumber pieces and sliced ginger and put them in a blender. Pour the drink into a cup and enjoy! You can also add turmeric and any other spices to your liking.
Obesity is one of the major diseases that has all of the world worried. I’m going to be showing you 5 ways to not only lose belly fat, but to also continue to stay healthy throughout your life.
- Eat a High Protein Diet: High protein foods, such as fish, lean meat and beans, are the perfect choice if you’re trying to shed some extra pounds.
- Do aerobic exercises: Going on the treadmill, taking a power walk, or riding a bike for 60 minutes at least 3 days a week will easily help reduce your weight.
- Cut back on Carbs: Cut down on soda and desert intake. Do we really need to eat that big tub of ice cream in our freezer? We can do without them sometimes.
- Get lots of sleep!: Get at least 8 hours of sleep every night.
- Don’t eat dinner too late: Eating late at night is not good for weight loss.